Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kang kang is offline

Default how to go back the previous position

when I move the document back and forth, how can I go back the previous
position like back button in the IE?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Kang,
If you have done something when moving such as editing or typing, you can go
back using Shift + F5.
If you just scrolled to a new location using whatever method that won't be
possible. That is that I know of.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
when I move the document back and forth, how can I go back the previous
position like back button in the IE?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Also note that if you have clicked on a hyperlink, the Back button on the
Web toolbar (or the keyboard shortcut Alt+Left Arrow) will take you back to
the hyperlink you clicked on. This also works for TOCs; moreover, in Word
2003 (and possibly 2002), there's a GoToTOC button that you can add to a
toolbar that will take you back to the TOC.

"Luc" wrote in message
Kang,
If you have done something when moving such as editing or typing, you can

go
back using Shift + F5.
If you just scrolled to a new location using whatever method that won't be
possible. That is that I know of.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
"kang" schreef in bericht
when I move the document back and forth, how can I go back the previous
position like back button in the IE?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Also, if you have scrolled to a new position but haven't clicked in the
area, the insertion point is still in the previous position. So just
pressing the spacebar (or any other character) will jump you straight back.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP