nyc ROCKSTAR

Default how do I send a MS Word document through outlook?

When I try to email my MS word Document I keep getting an error msg that says
"access to hotmail via outlook requires a subscription" but I already have a
hotmail & an outlook express account. How do I send this document?
Paul Ballou

"Dear MSN Member,

Recently, Hotmail® announced that in order to improve customer experience
and reduce spam and junk e-mail abuse on MSN® services, Hotmail will no
longer allow new e-mail accounts to be accessed via Microsoft® Office
Outlook® and Outlook Express."
The above is a quote from an email from Hotmail Member Services
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
control.

"nyc ROCKSTAR" nyc wrote in message
When I try to email my MS word Document I keep getting an error msg that
says
"access to hotmail via outlook requires a subscription" but I already have
hotmail & an outlook express account. How do I send this document?

Amedee Van Gasse

Paul Ballou shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

"Dear MSN Member,

Recently, Hotmail® announced that in order to improve customer
experience and reduce spam and junk e-mail abuse on MSN® services,
Hotmail will no longer allow new e-mail accounts to be accessed via
Microsoft® Office Outlook® and Outlook Express."
The above is a quote from an email from Hotmail Member Services

And what if the OP is an old Hotmail customer and already has a (paid?)
subscription? He doesn't tell if this is the case, but if so, shouldn't
he be able to use Hotmail via Outlook? I thought the above statement
was only for _new_ subscriptions.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
Paul Ballou

Yes, you are suppose to be able to still access your Hotmail account if you
are an established user prior to the effective date of the stopping of the
ability to access Hotmail accounts using Outlook or Outlook Express for new
Hotmail accounts.

--

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Paul Ballou shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

"Dear MSN Member,

Recently, Hotmail® announced that in order to improve customer
experience and reduce spam and junk e-mail abuse on MSN® services,
Hotmail will no longer allow new e-mail accounts to be accessed via
Microsoft® Office Outlook® and Outlook Express."
The above is a quote from an email from Hotmail Member Services

And what if the OP is an old Hotmail customer and already has a (paid?)
subscription? He doesn't tell if this is the case, but if so, shouldn't
he be able to use Hotmail via Outlook? I thought the above statement
was only for _new_ subscriptions.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

TF

Graham

it hasn't been globally implemented yet.

Terry

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
: Mine is FREE! Outlook works just fine.
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP
:
: My web site www.gmayor.com
: Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
:
:
:
:
:
: Paul Ballou wrote:
: Yes, you are suppose to be able to still access your Hotmail account
: if you are an established user prior to the effective date of the
: stopping of the ability to access Hotmail accounts using Outlook or
: Outlook Express for new Hotmail accounts.
:
:
: "Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
: ...
[...]

Amedee Van Gasse

edamlowe shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

HeHe hotmail rocks lol bout the only microsoft product that does

Do you have a short term memory? Hotmail is not an original Microsoft
product.

http://www.computerhope.com/comp/msoft.htm
January 3, 1998 - Microsoft buys Hotmail, a deal with a speculated
value of up to $400 million.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?
edamlowe

Its Still A microsoft Product I see They Had Some Sense Not To Change It To
Drasticly !!!

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM
Send document as attachment from Word Brenda Rueter New Users 0 February 23rd 05 03:25 PM
use outlook to send Word doc as attachment Edwin Microsoft Word Help 1 February 12th 05 02:45 PM