Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JB

Default Stablize Customized menu

I created customized menu by dragging new command from Tools Customize
menu. I was able to add new menu under Insert main menu and saved all
customized menu with my template (*.dot).

But whenever I open new file from template, all customized menu is gone and
I have to bring it up by selecting Tools Customize menu then, click
'cancel' will bring up all customized menu.

Is there anyway to stablize customized menu on my template file (*.dot) ?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you save the customized menu in a document template or Normal.dot? If
the former, did you have the template open for editing and the customization
context ("Save in") set to the template when you customized the menu? If the
latter, do you have Adobe Acrobat 7? If so, see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm