Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe

Default Word 2003 you cannot insert a .dxf file?

With Word 2000 I had a filter installed that would allow inserting a dxf file
just as you would any photo. You could crop and enlarge with no loss of
resolution. Word 2003 seems not to support this. I tried installing the old
graphics filterand no luck. Image stream graphics filter used to work.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It will have to be configured in the registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\Graphics Filters\Import.
You can get a copy of the registry patch from the downloads page of my web
site.
Unfortunately I do not have any DXF files to test the functionality.