tara_thai

Default Changing default settings for notebook layout view?

I'm not a fan of the chosen fonts and sizes in Notebook Layout View. I was
able to change the fonts, and save it as a new template, so that I wouldn't
have to change the fonts every time. But when I add a new section, the new
section still uses the old default fonts, not the changed fonts. Is there
any way I can either

-- change the default fonts OR
-- create new sections with the fonts of my changed first section

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tara_thai

No--Word 2004 has a feature called "Notebook Layout View" that includes some
of the functionality of OneNote.

"tara_thai" wrote in message
I'm not a fan of the chosen fonts and sizes in Notebook Layout View. I

was
able to change the fonts, and save it as a new template, so that I

wouldn't
have to change the fonts every time. But when I add a new section, the

new
section still uses the old default fonts, not the changed fonts. Is there
any way I can either

-- change the default fonts OR
-- create new sections with the fonts of my changed first section

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Ah, it's a Mac thing, then. For Mac-specific issues/features, you would be
well advised to post your question in the Mac-specific NGs beginning at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You seem to be referring to some application other than Word--perhaps
OneNote?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.