Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] kitcain@hotmail.com is offline

Default Where are Speech Recognition voice profiles stored?

I've set up a speech recognition voice profile for WORD 2003 and it is named
Default User. I want to change the name but can't find the file name to
change. I'd also like to save the speech profiles. Can you tell me what the
file names are and where to find them?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Speech profiles are stored in the Windows registry, not in a
discrete file. See
"Speech Recognition Profile Manager Tool" for a backup tool.