Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
0302 builder 0302 builder is offline

Default Where do I set up the autocomplete names or titles in word 2007?

In word 2003 and outlook when I went to type my name, company name, and title
it used to come up automatically. I can not get 2007 to do this and I can
not find it in the help section.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

AutoComplete is no more (except for dates) -- press F3 after the code
for your entry.