Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
-xCaMRocKx- -xCaMRocKx- is offline

Default Equation problem.

Ok, so I'm writing my maths assignment, and I've only had Office 2007 for a
couple of days.

I'm using the equation thingy to write the equations, but I'm having
trouble. Say I want to write:

A = 2 + 4
A = 6

The problem is I can't because pressing enter doesn't put a new line in, it
exits the equation editor. I've tried ctrl+Enter, double clicking where I
want the new line, etc.

Help!? Please!?!?!?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 13 aug, 10:09, -xCaMRocKx-
wrote:
Ok, so I'm writing my maths assignment, and I've only had Office 2007 for a
couple of days.

I'm using the equation thingy to write the equations, but I'm having
trouble. Say I want to write:

A = 2 + 4
A = 6

The problem is I can't because pressing enter doesn't put a new line in, it
exits the equation editor. I've tried ctrl+Enter, double clicking where I
want the new line, etc.

Help!? Please!?!?!?

shift+enter should do the trick. Each line of equations will be in a
separate 'editor' though.

Yves
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
-xCaMRocKx-[_2_] -xCaMRocKx-[_2_] is offline

Ah, that's done it! Thankyou so much!