crystal

Default How do i fix the automatic indent feature on paragraph numbering?

When I use the paragraph numbering option and choose the levels, such as:
1., indent to (a), indent to (i), etc. . . . The indent feature does not
always indent to (a). Sometimes it will type (a) but will not indent unless
I hit the tab key. then it indents too far and I had to hit the backspace
key to get it to the right place. Howas can I correct this?