Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dalgo dalgo is offline
Junior Member

Default How can I print white text on a black page?

Word 2000. I want to print captions for a photo album which has black pages. I can get close to what I want using Format/Background- black and a white Font colour but when I look at print layout view or print preview it has reverted back to a white background. Would this be the best way to do it anyway (would use a lot of black ink?). Any Suggestions?