Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MLL MLL is offline

Default Status bar not visible

I have Word set to view status bar, but it is hidden behind the Windows
taskbar. I cannot drag the top of the Word window to the top of my screen to
pull up the status bar. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandie Scrivens Sandie Scrivens is offline

Just maximise the Word window, using the middle button top right-hand corner.

How do I add caps off/on status to my status bar MS Word 2003? KEH Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 06 08:52 PM
Insert more room for Language shown in status bar so full visible Stovo Microsoft Word Help 0 July 29th 06 06:41 AM
status bar Inches Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 06 10:04 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 05:35 PM
Can VBA put anything in the status bar? tweedepoging New Users 0 December 2nd 04 03:45 PM