Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hanne Hanne is offline

Default how to change from inch to cm?

How do I change the settings in Word form inch (?) to cm?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Tools | Options, General tab. If that doesn't work, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hanne" wrote in message
How do I change the settings in Word form inch (?) to cm?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

I'm not using Word 2007 yet, so I'm not sure, but I believe you should
be able to access the Options dialog by pressing Alt, T, O
(corresponding to the accelerator keys in the old menu system).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hanne" wrote in message
How do I change the settings in Word form inch (?) to cm?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rufus Rufus is offline

Thank you all for your help I found the options area and changed the in to cm.

Rufus

"Hanne" wrote in message
How do I change the settings in Word form inch (?) to cm?

how to set margin in inch HML Microsoft Word Help 4 June 10th 08 03:20 AM
What does a 1 inch margin look like? Estelle Microsoft Word Help 2 April 9th 06 03:58 AM
Change the view of new document to have return 1 inch down? Kim Microsoft Word Help 1 November 3rd 05 04:48 PM
2.67 Inch Margins SOF Guy Page Layout 1 April 18th 05 05:05 PM
Printing two 5.5x8.5 inch pages side by side on one 8.5x11 inch pa Dean Cameron Microsoft Word Help 1 March 23rd 05 12:07 AM