Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Syv

Default Vertical ruler not visible although set & in print layout.

View vertical ruler is set and we are in print layout view.

But vertical ruler is not visible. This just started happening on every
Word document within the last month. It was fine before.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Do you have Ruler checked on the View menu?

"Syv" wrote in message
View vertical ruler is set and we are in print layout view.

But vertical ruler is not visible. This just started happening on every
Word document within the last month. It was fine before.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The vertical ruler disappears when the insertion point is on a different
page from the one being viewed. That's the only other explanation I can
think of.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have Ruler checked on the View menu?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.