Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
heffalump

Default Envelope margins are messed up

Help! Using the Envelopes and Labels tool, I've printed 500+ envelopes and
labels successfully, but today the return address is 1.0" too far to the left
and the envelope address is .75" too far to the left! What's the easiest
way to correct this? I don't remember changing normal.dot or any other
template, so I'm asking for help. I'm confident the printer is not the issue
since everything else is printing fine.