dtermined

Default address labels

how do i create address lables from my yahoo address book?

See €œWD2000: Which Address Books Can Be Used with Word?€ at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=269111 (and note that the information in
this article generally applies to all versions of Word).

"dtermined" wrote in message
news
how do i create address lables from my yahoo address book?