Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Biegler Jim Biegler is offline

Default Pasting

For some reason when I copy paste from another site onto word 2007, I don't
get the picture, but the picture is in the clipbook, and that won't transfer
over either. All I get on the word pad is the pictures boarders.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the Office button (upper left corner), Word Options, Advanced. In Show
Document Content, make sure Show picture placeholders is NOT checked, and
that Show drawings and text boxes on screen IS checked.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible