Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JanAdam

Default anchoring inserted objects

Can somebody advise me on a detailed technical article(s) on handling
inserted graphic objects in Word, like plots, graphs, photos, etc? Once I put
them in, they seem to have a life of their own and a strong opinion on the
place they want to stay in or unexpectedly and unpredictably move around
creating me a lot of grief. I just want to tame them; such that they stay
together with their legends in the place in document, I want them to be.
Every time I am fighting with MS Word, always knowing things better (the
Word that is), I wish it had some of the LaTeX capabilities.

--
JanAdam