reskate

Default template for a membership survey

Is anyone familiar with a membership survey template that I can use to create
a printed survey to be sent to a country club membership that consists of
resident and non-resident members? Trying to assess services and facilities
and member satisfaction as well as an opportunity for members to write in
comments. Thanks.