Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
trumpeter48 trumpeter48 is offline

Default wanting to start page number at page 3 or later in booklet

I am trying to create special numbering in my Word 2007 in booklet form. I
am able to delete the current numbering. Then, as an example, when I go to
page three and want to number that as page one, all the odd number pages get
posted as page one. The first few pages in my booklet are cover, liner note,
copyright, etc. that I do not want numbered.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Did you type 1 on the page or use "Start at" in Page Number Format to
restart the numbering at 1?

http://word.mvps.org