Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GayleF

Default Smart Tags

I am using Microsoft Office Word 2003 and I have entered a date in a
document using the Insert Menu and then clicking on the date and time and
then chose the format I wanted and clicked ok, but after word enters it into
the document it doesn't show up as a smart tag. It doesn't have a line under
it showing that is a smart tag. What do I need to do differently?

Thanks,
Gayle