Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kell~0 kell~0 is offline

Default Calculating average in a table

Okay, I'll try to make this as clear as I can. Please ask any related
questions. I wish we could have built this form in excel.

This is a performance evaluation. The evaluator will enter a number in one
of 10 objective tables, that number will populate into the corresponding cell
in the rating table. They would like the average of the list of numbers in
the rating table to calculate.

Our IT security policy will not allow macros.

Kell~0