Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Roger Roger is offline

Default Labels printing with Mail merge

How do I print one label only out of a 3 labels page that I have created in
MS Office 2007 Word with Mail Merge from a Table in MS Office 2007 Access?
I can print the one page of three labels, but I am not able to print only
one label in that page.
--
Roger
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Labels in Word are only tables with fixed cell dimensions. To only print
one of the three labels, select the information in the other cells and
deleted it, then print. Save the document before hand if you do not want
to permanently delete the other two.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Roger" wrote in message
How do I print one label only out of a 3 labels page that I have created
in
MS Office 2007 Word with Mail Merge from a Table in MS Office 2007 Access?
I can print the one page of three labels, but I am not able to print only
one label in that page.
--
Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Roger Roger is offline

Doug,
I tried your response and it works 100%.
Thank you very much. Roger
--
Roger