Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jet Jet is offline

Default Labels From Excel File

Word and Excel 2000 - How do I tell Word to use a specific worksheet when
creating a label mailing merge with Word? Whenever I open the datasource a
select the Excel file it automatically merges the data from the 1st
worksheet. I would like to have the 6th worksheet used for my merged data.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It's been a while since I used Office 2000, but if you set tools options
general confirm conversion at open, you will get the list of appropriate
converters. The old Excel converter should provide the option to select the
sheet, as should the ODBC converter.