MansooShin

Default Not able to edit 'MS equation' in BRAND NEW ms word.

I am a user of MS word 2003 (not professional version) in, which was
purchased and installed yesterday.
To edit equations in existing ms word files, I DID double click the equation
objects.
But.. can you belive this? I can not open the equation editor.
It is just promting "... user does not have access previliages"

I've never seen this kind of annoying problem.
If there is anyone who has a similar experience,
Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks

garfield-n-odie

Disable the Office Plugin that comes with Symantec/Norton AntiVirus. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office programs with
the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more info.