mun of PH

Default How do I apply just a watermark to just one page in a document?

I would like to know the instructions on how to apply a watermark to just one
page within a large document i.e. Resolutions for a Municipality (usually 20
pgs +) and one resolution of that file was deferred. So we want to know how
to put "deferred" just on that particular resolution.
Andrea Jones

Put some WordArt on that page of your document and right click it and choose
'Format WordArt' to set the position 'Behind Text'. Now go to the Colors and
Lines section of the 'Format WordArt' window and set the fill color to a very
pale grey and the line to 'No line'. You should now have a pale grey
watermark word behind your page on that page only.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk
http://www.allaboutclait.com