DogProf

Default Cross Reference Problems

I am cross-referencing figures in the body of a document and it appears to
work fine when I do it. However, if I save the document and then go back into
it, every other cross reference (those to an even number figure) are
displaying the message "Error! Reference Source not found." The odd number
figure references are fine, but the I get an error on EVERY even figure
reference. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?