Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John John is offline

Default How do I enter Chinese simplified characters?

I have set up a language pack and have an IME but it does not show me
multiple characters to select one from when I enter text in pinyin. For
example, there are multiple characters for wei and Word is defaulting to the
wrong one. Previous verions allowed me to scroll through multiple characters
until i saw the one I wanted. Thanks for any help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan Hamshire Ryan Hamshire is offline

After typing 'wei' and pressing space, you'll get the 'best guess'. If it's
not what you expected, continue pressing space until you get the ideogram you
want. Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

-Ryan Hamshire