Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jlo jlo is offline

Default Merge Document

I have a document that has 4 pages. Most of the information is the same but
the user wants to be prompted to fill in areas of the document that the
verbiage will be different for example Group Name, Create Date, Prepared by,
etc. I found that the "ask field" should work. It will prompt the user and
place the information in the document where I bookmark.
My question is the user also wants a section of the document to be on a yes,
no factor. For instance, if the user is prompted for Life and Accidental
Death and it is yes, verbiage will be placed in the field. If the user does
not want Life and Accidental, then the user will proceed to the next prompt.
I want to automate as much as possible. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you really want to automate, see the article "How to create a Userform"
at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.