Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abbyr abbyr is offline

Default Is their a Word template for a Priority Mail Label (USPS #226)?

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:15:00 -0800, abbyr
wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abbyr abbyr is offline

Jay: Thanks for the reply - I can print out the label from the USPS site but
I then have to tape it to the priority mail package. The blank forms from
the PO are "stick um" - I can't believe Word does not have a template for
printing on the form from the PO. Abbyr

wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

The equivalent labels are here
https://www.labeluniverse.com/store/...ce%20Chart.htm

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority
Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable
template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Get some full sheet labels from Avery and print the PO's form on that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority
Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable
template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Is their a Word template for a Priority Mail Label (USPS #226)?

Yes, there is a Word template available for the USPS Priority Mail Label #226. Here are the steps to find and download the template:
  1. Open Microsoft Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "New" to open the "New Document" window.
  3. In the search bar, type "USPS label" and press enter.
  4. Scroll down until you see the "Priority Mail Label - USPS 226" template and click on it.
  5. Click on "Create" to open the template in a new Word document.
  6. You can now customize the label with your own information and print it out on your USPS label sheets.

Alternatively, you can also download the template directly from the USPS website. Here are the steps:
  1. Go to the USPS website (usps.com) and click on "Business" in the top menu.
  2. Click on "Shipping" and then "Labels".
  3. Scroll down until you see the "Priority Mail Label - USPS 226" template and click on it.
  4. Click on "Download" to save the template to your computer.
  5. Open the template in Microsoft Word and customize it with your own information.
  6. Print it out on your USPS label sheets.