Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoshMandel JoshMandel is offline

Default Making a macro "auto open"`

Hello,

I have the following macro, which lets me set the zoom level for a document
to 75%:

Sub View75percent()
'
' View75percent Macro
'
'
ActiveWindow.ActivePane.View.Zoom.Percentage = 75
End Sub

My question is: how can I edit this to make it an "autoopen" macro, so that
it will automatically open all existing documents to this zoom level?

Many thanks,
Josh Mandel