create a custom page border in Word using text

Old November 8th 06, 12:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NZJen

Default create a custom page border in Word using text

I want to create a custom page border in Word using text - e.g. I want to put
a border with the text "6D" all around the page (for my son's class of 6D!)
as per example below. Is there an easy way of doing this without typing 6D
all the way around?

6D6D6D6D6D
6D 6D
6D 6D