Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JulieSan JulieSan is offline

Default "Insert Object Text from File" while stored in SharePoint

I have 18 documents that I want to store separately, but then merge into one
downloadable document. The "Insert Object Text from file Insert as
link" works great when all the files are stored on my PC but I need to do
this from a SharePoint site (MOSS 2007). I get an error saying "file not
found" when I try to link to the file in a Sharepoint library. Any
suggestions?