Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jesse[_2_] Jesse[_2_] is offline

Default Footnotes

I follow the instructions to delete a footnote from a document. When I do,
the text of the footnote is removed, but...the separator line stays in the
document and I can't find a way to remove the separator line. Can anyone
help me?
--
Jesse
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

You need to delete the footnote reference in the body of the document - not
the text at the bottom of the page. Search on your footnotes to find where
it was in the body of the document, and when you delete it from there, it
will delete the footnote separator line as well.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.