LELI441974

Default TRANSLATE ENGLISH INTO GREEK

I WANT TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH INTO GREEK.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TRANSLATE INTO GREEK---

LOVE YOU ALWAYS, PATTI AND CRYSTAL
Opinicus

"LELI441974" wrote in
message
I WANT TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH INTO GREEK.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TRANSLATE INTO GREEK---

LOVE YOU ALWAYS, PATTI AND CRYSTAL

Μην γράψτε σε όλα τα κεφάλαια. Φαίνεστε.
--
Bob

Graham Mayor

Opinicus wrote:
"LELI441974" wrote in
message
I WANT TO TRANSLATE ENGLISH INTO GREEK.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TRANSLATE INTO GREEK---

LOVE YOU ALWAYS, PATTI AND CRYSTAL

??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????????. ????????.

While the sentiment expressed is valid, this reply shows why it is not a
good idea to ask for a translation from strangers in a public newsgroup. I
often wonder at the wisdom of having Chinese characters tattooed on one's
body

Word 2003 will translate the text for you. Select, right click translate.
The grammar might not be ideal, but your Greek correspondent should
appreciate the effort. If you don't have Word 2003, then there are plenty of
translation tools on the web.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PANTELITSA VULOVIC PANTELITSA VULOVIC is offline

Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am living my
position with KORONA BETTING LTD company on June 30th.

Thank you for the opportunities you have provided me during my time with the
company. If I can be of any assistance during this transition please let me
know.

Sincerely

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ashley foust ashley foust is offline

hi sorry i cant get to the phone leave a message and i will call you back

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1004896.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dimitra dimitra is offline

i love you baby.