Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nial

Default Label print creep

Hi,

I am having a problem printing labels. When printing the labels, the print
moves vertically 2.5mm per row, so by the bottom of the page the individual
label print has crept onto the label above. I have researched this problem
on Microsoft's support page, where they discuss a similar problem affecting
multipage prints, but mine happens on page one. I also downloaded the Avery
wizard plug-in for Word but this did not solve the problem. The label
contains 5 rows of text, one of which is an Email link, when viewed in
Print Preview the page is perfect. I am using Word 2000 and Avery labels
L7163 my printer is a HP Laserjet 5P. I have previously printed labels with
no problem. Any help solving this problem would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Nial