Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Faturj Faturj is offline

Default Using auto shapes within mail merge

I am trying to make labels using mail merge with an excel spreadsheet.
These are for inventory items used on up to 3 products. When the 3
products print on the label, I want them to each print within a colored
shape. I am having a frustrating time formating so that the product
code prints within the shape. Auto shapes has been frustrating enough.
Here is what a label would look like:

Part #
Description
Product A Product B Product C

I used rectangles each with different color fill so that the assembler
can visually see whether a part belongs on this product. Every part
number may not be on all 3 products. Auto shapes has been very
frustrating to use. I cannot get the 3 shapes to be consistent in
shape, position on the label or proper placement within the shape. I
can't even consistently get the product code to print with the color
fill. Very maddening. Can anyone help?

--
Faturj

MS Word-Auto Shapes - Banners OGKU2S Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 06 07:37 PM
Auto Mail Merge The Blues Mailmerge 6 August 3rd 06 05:22 PM
Auto Shapes Rotation rajkohli Microsoft Word Help 3 April 25th 06 06:57 AM
Auto Shapes Baffled Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 06 03:25 PM
Auto numbering paragraphs in a Mail Merge JCSadie Mailmerge 2 April 4th 05 09:55 PM