Doc Times

Default page numbering in footers in separate sections

I have a document with 8 separate sections with defined right and left
paging. For each section I have restarted the footer page numbering to 1.
Each section is identifed with a letter which appears before the page number.

Example, A-1 A-2 A-3....; B-1 B-2 B-3..... In the last two sections, on the
right page, the letter identifying the section posts the same for both
sections. If I put an A there, it carries over to the next section on the
right page. If I put a B there then both sections display B on the right
page.

I have checked File/page layout/ even odd page/section breaks and all looks
fine. I have checked View/HeaderFooter/page layout, number format and all
looks good.

Why is this working for all other sections and not for the last two?

Doc Times
Jacob

www.addbalance.com/usersguide/sections.htm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/...berContent.htm

try these. These are the sites i found useful with the same problem
Doc Times

That is it! Turn off previous page in the footer for the right page of that
section. Thanks.
Doc Times