Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Yasmin Yasmin is offline

Default My computer wont allow me to send my document through email?

My computer wont allow me to send my document through an email. it says you
must log on to microsoft exchange to access your adress book.
error code: "Unspecified error"
i have no idea what it means and its only since ive been using the new msn
its been happening. im confused!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It means that you are not using Outlook as your default e-mail application
and that Word is unable to communicate with the alternative that you are
using.