alan

Default 8 x 10 copy paper

Do any of you know the best way to get pre-cut 8 X 10 copy paper. My
son needs it to print resumes that will go on the back of his "head
shots". He's a young aspiring actor. He can cut the 8 1/2 X 11 but
even with a paper cutter it looks sloppy. He may not know how to
adjust the paper cutter but the plain 8 X 10 would be easier.

Thanks so much.

Alan
Anne Troy

Try taking it to a Staples or Kinkos. Likely, they can cut it for you. Also,
I'm a quilter. I use my rotary cutter and mat for stuff like this. Do you
have a quilter in the family?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"alan" wrote in message
Do any of you know the best way to get pre-cut 8 X 10 copy paper. My
son needs it to print resumes that will go on the back of his "head
shots". He's a young aspiring actor. He can cut the 8 1/2 X 11 but
even with a paper cutter it looks sloppy. He may not know how to
adjust the paper cutter but the plain 8 X 10 would be easier.

Thanks so much.

Alan

alan

No Quilters here. What is a rotary cutter. My son bought a paper
cutter but I've used them and they're great for up to 5 sheets then
it's pretty nasty. If the rotary cutter is what he needs, he can buy
one if they're not to expensive.

I just googled rotary cutter. They're cheap little things. I think
they're good for one page at a time but how would they be for 50?

I'll try Staples or Kinkos.

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:47:33 -0400, "Anne Troy"
wrote:

Try taking it to a Staples or Kinkos. Likely, they can cut it for you. Also,
I'm a quilter. I use my rotary cutter and mat for stuff like this. Do you
have a quilter in the family?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"alan" wrote in message
.. .
Do any of you know the best way to get pre-cut 8 X 10 copy paper. My
son needs it to print resumes that will go on the back of his "head
shots". He's a young aspiring actor. He can cut the 8 1/2 X 11 but
even with a paper cutter it looks sloppy. He may not know how to
adjust the paper cutter but the plain 8 X 10 would be easier.

Thanks so much.

Alan

Anne Troy

Who said you have to cut them all at once? I have cut 5 or 10 sheets of
plain old copy paper at a time. I use a ruler, the rotary cutter, and a mat
(gotta have the mat). How many do you plan on making? You can buy new
blades, but you'll be able to cut thousands on one blade.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

wrote:

Try taking it to a Staples or Kinkos. Likely, they can cut it for you.
Also,
I'm a quilter. I use my rotary cutter and mat for stuff like this. Do you
have a quilter in the family?
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

. ..