Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
urlnotfound urlnotfound is offline

Default Change printers in Word's "envelopes and labels" dialog box

I have a combo printer at my desk, but it is not my default printer. It is
mainly for scanning, printing letterhead and envelopes, and sending/receiving
faxes. I like to use word to print envelopes, but always forget to change
printers first.

I would like to be able to change my printer in the "Envelopes and Labels"
dialog box instead.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm for a simple way of changing
printers.

urlnotfound wrote:
I have a combo printer at my desk, but it is not my default printer.
It is mainly for scanning, printing letterhead and envelopes, and
sending/receiving faxes. I like to use word to print envelopes, but
always forget to change printers first.

I would like to be able to change my printer in the "Envelopes and
Labels" dialog box instead.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds