Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carolina Carolina is offline

Default How do I remove the margin boundries marks (L marks) from documen

How can i remove the margin boundires marks ( in the four corners) from the
print layout view in oficce 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Check this out http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

--
Rae Drysdale

"Carolina" wrote:

How can i remove the margin boundires marks ( in the four corners) from the
print layout view in oficce 2003

Margin marks or crop marks sld101 Page Layout 3 June 15th 07 11:23 PM
Word should filter revision marks: show marks after given date. Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 06 03:27 AM
Registry fix to remove margin marks or crop marks on page corners, courtesy of Jay Freedman Bob Wang Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 06 01:03 AM
Margin Marks Julie Page Layout 4 December 30th 04 08:36 PM
How can I print the formatting marks (space marks, papagraph mark. AndrewA Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 08:54 PM