Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen Helen is offline

Default Insert Date

I'd like for the date to be inserted in my letterhead when I open it to write
a letter, but I want that date to remain with the letter I save to a new
document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Helen wrote:
I'd like for the date to be inserted in my letterhead when I open it
to write a letter, but I want that date to remain with the letter I
save to a new document.

Insert a CREATEDATE field from the Insert Field dialog.

Read http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...DateFields.htm for other
info.

--
Regards,