Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PropMgr79 PropMgr79 is offline

Default how do I format page numbers

I need my page number to read: Past Performance-1. Using MS Word 2007 with
great difficulty.
--
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In the header of the footer where you want the page numbers to appear, type

Past Performance-

Then press Ctrl+F9 so that you will see

Past Performance-{ }

and then inside the { } type "page" so that you have

Past Performance-{ page }

Press Alt+F9 to toggle off the display of the field codes.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP