Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cacti cacti is offline

Default how do I add text to an inserted row of a table

When I insert a new row in an existing table and start to type, half of the
type already on the page disappears. Why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the page outside the table? From cells below the ones in the newly
inserted row? What are you saying? What version of Word? Do you have
"Keep Lines Togehter" turned on somewhere, so when you add stuff up
above, then stuff down below moves to the next page?