Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Newb of errors Newb of errors is offline

Default Deleted MS Word from Program menu

I was trying to shortcut Word to the desktop and inadvertantly created 2
shortcuts. When I deleted the second shortcut from the Program menu the
original icon was lost as well. How do I go about adding another icon to the
Program menu inside the Office 07 Suite?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't know what a program menu is, but you can create a shortcut to
just about anything by right-clicking on its filename (in an Explorer
window) and choosing Create Shortcut. It appears in the same folder
the item was in. You can then move it to wherever you want it to
appear (such as the Desktop folder).