Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JBL JBL is offline

Default My paragraphs suddenly change colour and I can't change back

Please advise why this happens and how to change back to 'good old' black and
white!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You're tracking changes?

"JBL" wrote in message
Please advise why this happens and how to change back to 'good old' black
and
white!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JBL JBL is offline

"Jezebel" wrote:

You're tracking changes?

I am not tracking changes. I just want to know why the print suddenly
changes from black to red? JBL