anita moore

Default My older version of windows (98) had many more font options - why

It's very disappointing to see a new version of windows that now have fewer
font options. I would think microsoft would give us more options. For
example, Office 2000 had Lucinda handwriting, now it's gone. what happened.
Why do we have less now. It's not very nice to exclude fonts.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

FWIW, no version of Office has ever had "Lucinda handwriting," though Office
2000 may have had Lucida Handwriting. But upgrading Office will never
UNinstall fonts, and if you have installed a later version on a new computer
and still have the Office 2000 CD, you can easily install its fonts by
running Office 2000 setup to install just the fonts (or use WinZip to open
the appropriate .cab file; extract the font files and copy them to the
Windows Fonts folder.

"anita moore" anita wrote in message
news
It's very disappointing to see a new version of windows that now have

fewer
font options. I would think microsoft would give us more options. For
example, Office 2000 had Lucinda handwriting, now it's gone. what

happened.
Why do we have less now. It's not very nice to exclude fonts.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.