Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stup88 Stup88 is offline

Default text box's randomly print on document

We use word 2003, and have HP 2420's , when we print some documents we get
radom text box's showing up. Random in the fact we can open the document and
print it and nothing happens.. send it again and the text box's show up.

Any ideas

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Stup

Stup88 wrote:
We use word 2003, and have HP 2420's , when we print some documents we get
radom text box's showing up. Random in the fact we can open the document and
print it and nothing happens..

IOW, nothing is printed?

send it again and the text box's show up.

What does the text in it say? It prints over the content of the
document? You don't see this in PrintPreview?

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS