Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dina_mb Dina_mb is offline

Default My resume is only 1.5 pages yet 385KB. How do I reduce the file s

I have no idea why the file size would be this big. My resume contains no
pictures and no hotlinks. It's less than 5,000 characters and only 1.5 pages
long. I'm using Vista, Word 2007 and saving my documents as 97-2003 docs.
When I go to send my resume out, it's rejected because it's too big. When I
zip it, the file size is still too large. I need to find a way to reduce the
file size in Word 2007. Please help.