Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JDubs JDubs is offline

Default Automatically adding a comboBox to every line in a multi level lis

I set up a template with custom defined Multilevel Lists. The intent is so
that template users can add as many lines as they want at any level of the
multi level list with a universal style. I have saved the list as a style
which works well to accomplish the following:

I.
1.
2.
a.
3.
a.
b.
c.

I want a universal combo box to automatically become part of the list. It
will make a lable mandatory for each line in the list, like the following:

I. comboBox
1. comboBox
2. comboBox
a. comboBox
3. comboBox
a. comboBox
b. comboBox
c. comboBox

This capability mandates a user to label each line in the template from the
predefined combo box.

Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JDubs JDubs is offline

I take lack of replies to mean that its not possible.

I thought a MACRO would solve this problem, but I don't know where to start
on this problem. I even tried to edit XML source, but that didn't work out
either.

Thanks anyways.

"JDubs" wrote:

[...]

We have multi-level list where we try to change the line spacing Mike Page Layout 1 August 26th 08 11:47 AM
Multi-Level Outline mgwebb Page Layout 1 August 26th 08 11:17 AM
Multi-level lists Scott Microsoft Word Help 3 May 12th 08 11:12 AM
Word is adding a horizontal line automatically and I cannot delete Debbie Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 07 10:23 PM
Multi-level numbering ZoryPR Microsoft Word Help 3 October 30th 06 02:10 PM